Volunteers are the lifeblood of the Free Clinic of Powhatan. The Clinic could not operate without our volunteers who generously donate their time and expertise to help our patients. The Clinic is mainly staffed by volunteer physicians, dentists, mental health counselors, nurses, lab techs, front desk receptionists, registrars, and other administrative personnel. We greatly appreciate all of our volunteers!
- Monday: 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 3:30 (Shifts are 9:30 – 12:30, 12:30 – 3:30)
- Monday evening 3:30 pm – 8:30 pm
- Monday: 5:15 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Any time the Clinic is open
The Free Clinic of Powhatan needs additional dentists and dental hygienists to work with us. In addition, we are currently searching for a psychiatrist or psychiatric nurse practitioners who are willing to help our patients.
How to Volunteer
If you are interested in volunteering, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Betsy Blandford, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at (804) 380-1270 to learn more about volunteer opportunities and how you can help make a difference in our patients’ lives. It’s a rewarding way to help!